Lyme Disease Protocol
**Date has changed**
When: October 27th, 2018, 10am - 4pm
Cost: $100 (includes 2 tinctures to help treat tick bites)
Steven Martyn (M.A. (traditional plant use) of The Sacred Gardener is offering a day long workshop focused on making a customized herbal protocol for Lyme disease and its co-infections.
Come learn the detailed preparation and dosage of over twenty herbs (mostly local) needed in the treatment of severe or chronic lyme, as well as its prevention and treatment upon contraction.
In this workshop Steven will go through the processes of harvesting, drying, and making all of the tinctures, decoctions and infusions he has used to heal himself and others of Lyme.
Lyme is a very complex disease with many co-infections, that takes many different forms. The herbal regime for this ailment is equally complex addressing our body’s imbalances and degeneration, as well as treating the many facets of Lyme and its co-infections.
Attend this workshop to:
– Help you make a custom tailored healing regime, addressing the complexity of our body’s imbalances, degeneration and the many facets of Lyme and its co-infections.
– Treat yourself at home and reduce costs by 99%
– Alleviate your fear. “When we come to understand this thing we have made into a monster, we realize there is nothing to fear.” Steven
– Have the information and medicine in your community to prevent infection, treat tick bites and treat lyme
– Get your apothecary started by taking home Andrographis and Astragalus formulations to treat a tick bite to help prevent infection!
The morning will start with a healing circle and Steven’s teaching stories of Lyme and herbal healing. These stories are keys to adopting the approach we need for medicine making and healing.
Then Steven will carefully demonstrate the preparation and use of each herb (over twenty mostly local herbs) needed in the treatment of severe or chronic lyme and eighty percent of aliments. Some of these same herbs can prevent or treat fresh tick bites, greatly lowering the chance of contracting Lyme and other tick born infections.